- Administrative Office of the U.S.Courts: Caseload and court management statistics, and statistics on bankruptcy filings and terminations
- U.S. Trustee Program: Statistical reports on bankruptcy filings
- Include means testing data from the Census Bureau, IRS, BLS
- Annual Reports, bankruptcy statistics, Chapter 7 Trustee reports, USTP enforcement activity, debtor audits, criminal referrals
- Tracfed: Court data includes tables for bankruptcy filings and actions by federal agencies. Password required for full reports; see the reference desk.
- IRS and SSA cases, criminal cases
- American Bankruptcy Institute's Newsroom
- Bankruptcy statistics, including filings and the financial data Chart of the Day
- Hein Online: Congress & the Courts Library
- Includes Federal Court Management Statistics
- Also includes legislative histories and works on the federal courts
Databases of Statistics Reports
- Proquest Statistical (Databases@Emory): Search statistics from federal agencies, states, IGOs, professional and trade organizations, commercial publishers, research organizations, or search tables
- OECD iLibrary: Online library of statistical databases, books with global economic, labor, education, trade statistics
- United Nations Statistics Division: Statistical databases including economics, trade, census, demographics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: Economic data, estimates, fact sheets, includes GDP, personal income, and international trade statistics, Survey of Current Business
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Labor statistics, price indexes, earnings and benefits statistics, employment numbers
- Department of Labor Unemployment statistics
- Congressional Budget Office: Cost estimates for bills, budget and economic projections, historical budget data, publications by subject area. Includes a Glossary of Economic and Budget Terms.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System: Statistical releases, principal economic indicators, banking data and regulations. Site has the Federal Reserve Bulletin and statistical supplement.
- Dept. of Financial Management Service: Treasury Dept. statements and reports and the Treasury Bulletin
- Insurance Information Institute: Insurance-related data including statistics on catastrophe losses, types of insurance
- CreditCards.com: Statistics on credit card debt, credit card delinquencies, credit card fees and payment trends, consumer bankruptcies
- Emory Electronic Data Center: Links to data resources (economic and financial, courts, census and demography) and datasets from surveys, polls, government agencies, including the Federal Judicial Center
- European Central Bank Statistical Data Warehouse: European Union and member state data on money, banking, financial markets, unemployment, securities trading, prices
- Fedstats: Links to federal statistics by topic, state, agency, links to government statistical publications. No longer updated, but many agency and topic links still work.
- IRS Tax Statistics: Business and individual tax statistics, Statistics of Income, statistics by tax form.
- United Nations Statistics Division: Links to National Statistical Offices websites