Terry Gordon is the Associate Law Librarian for Collection Services, overseeing the cataloging, serials, government document, and financial operations of the Library, along with being a part of the library’s administrative team. Prior to coming to Emory in 1993, Terry worked in a variety of settings, including academic libraries at Florida State and Southern Arkansas University, specialized libraries at Equifax and the Country Music Foundation, and a Federal records center at the Environmental Protection Agency.
• B.A., Florida State University
• M.A., Florida State University
• M.S.L.S., Florida State University
Professional Activities and Affiliations:
• Member, American Association of Law Libraries
• Member, Southeastern Chapter, American Association of Law Libraries